Some facts about me…
- Date of birth: 08-11-1990
- Place of birth: Venlo, Netherlands
- Place of residence: Beringe/Skara
- My first bike: Chessini
- First bicycle race: Open Omloop Tessenderlo in the 15-16 category
- First bicycle club: Wielerclub Midden-Limburg
- I started racing my bike because: I was done with playing soccer, so then I moved to a real sport and start riding my bike were I don’t have to care about teammates not giving 100%, at least untill I started riding in the U-23 category.
- Long term career goal: Get a spot in the Pro peleton
- Goals for 2015: Helping the young boys in the team with my experience and at the same time win races to make Bliz-Merida a succesfull team and enter a proteam.
- My best cycling race ever: All the races I have won.
Some of my favourites…
- Place to train: Spain
- Cycle race: GP Herning
- Person I look up to: Uhmm
- Dish: Spinazie met speklappen
- Gadget/Device: SRM
- Movie: Hangover